Monday, August 06, 2007

 

Give me an "unsubscribe" button for my remote

The title pretty much tells you my idea. Today I got some e-mail from some source for which I have completely lost interest. So I scrolled to the bottom and clicked on Unsubscribe. Forevermore that content is banished from my online world.

In a world of TiVo and high-tech TV remotes, would someone please import the idea of unsubscribing over to the tv show world? That way, the next time you watch a show or movie you hate, press a button that subtracts it from your future viewing.

The next step would be to unsubscribe particular people, perhaps for me showing a tropical fish tank or a scenic sunset or a jogging swimsuit model, instead of Chris Matthews spouting off during the Today Show.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?